Custom Plastic Packaging
Thermoforming is the process of heating and forming modern plastics into useful and cost effective packaging.
We offer quality plastic packaging solutions, real-time inventory management, and unrivaled new product design capabilities. Utilizing Anti-Static (static free), Medical Grade, Food Grade (FDA), and Reclaimed/Reprocessed Utility Grade materials - we specialize in thermoforming a wide range of plastics – for an even WIDER range of end applications!
Through comprehensive sustainability efforts, we manufacture products that are safe and healthy for individuals, communities, and the environment – while meeting criteria for quality, performance, and cost. We employ the use of renewable and recycled goods, striving to design products which optimize materials and energy.
We appreciate any opportunity to discuss your formed plastic packaging and fulfillment needs.
Design complexity, size, and possible modifications to the initial design are addressed; this also determines prototype [sample] turn-around time.
Individualized solutions are offered to help:
- Impact your Target Market
- Minimize and Control your Costs
- Impact your Production and Automation Processes
We offer creative tooling options to help you save!
Derived from high-quality durable materials, several tooling options are available to meet your unique specifications. Low-cost tooling alternatives are available to fit existing universal pressure boxes, as well as Match Metal Trim capabilities for precision cutting.
NOTE: Appropriate tool and machine sizes are determined by finalized approved designs and prototypes and your Annual Volume requirements.
- Interchangeable Cavities
- Universal Master Molds
- Small and Large Tool Options
- Large and Small Machines for ANY Volume Requirement
- Competitive Mold Costs
- Fulfillment Services Available [upon customer request]
Our solutions-oriented warehousing services offer customizable reporting, labeling, assembly, and fulfillment services.
- Quality Customer Service – available to confirm shipments, order statuses, and product availability. Communicating every step of the way! (Bilingual)
- Distribution Services – accurately identify your product with carefully packed and labeled cartons according to your requirements. Available in: Houston, Dallas, El Paso, and Mexico.
- Inventory Monitoring – with our adopted practices and tracking systems, you’ll always know what’s on hand and what’s scheduled to be produced.
Through rigorous and continuous efforts, we’ve expanded to provide the same quality services – on time and at the most competitive cost possible.
FormTex Plastics Corporation is pleased to announce ALL services outlined on our website are now available in Mexico. Uncompromized services include:
- Fully Operation Thermoforming and Production Plant
- Environmentally Friendly Practices
- Quality Management System trained Design and Production Team
- Quality Management System trained Warehousing and Fulfillment Team